About Classic Home Healthcare
Classic Home Health Care is guided by a tradition of
personal, clinical and technological excellence. We believe that
serving patients in the community setting is the most important activity
of the organization. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality
of patient care with compassion and respect for each person.
The Classic Home Health Care team works with
your doctor to give you the personal health care that's right for you.
Our team includes:
- Nurses, Registered Nurses (RNs) and
Licensed Practical Nurses, work with your doctor to provide home care
services. Their assessment, skilled treatment and support provide the
high quality care you need to recover in the comfort of your own home.
- Physical Therapists will come to your home to provide therapy such as exercise, gait training and instruction on the use of equipment.
- Occupational Therapists can assist you with activities of daily living such as: bathing, dressing, grooming, and home modifications.
- Speech Therapists help patients improve speaking or swallowing problems.
- Medical Social Workers help patients and family members understand problems related to care at home and coordinate community resources and services.
- Home Health Aides assist with activities such as bathing and dressing
Return from Classic Home Healthcare to the Home Page